Haven't posted in almost a week, with school taking up so much free time and work being overly busy I've had hardly any time for anything else. Who thought grad school would be so hard lol. I do make time to tie at least a couple bugs a day as it helps me unwind before bed. I ordered a ton of stuff from a couple of different places and I hope it shows up today. Ordered my first set of foam cutters so I'll be making a ton of hoppers here shortly. The chartruese marabou miss's are weighted, I should have transitioned them a little better but I just wanted to get some with weight on them to see how they act before making a ton of them. The green steroid ants I used a new dubbing I got from the Fly Tyers Dungeon, its a green peacock blend and matches the foam perfectly so I think I'll be ordering more of that as well. V1.2 of the ants is done, the only difference between this version and the last is that I used foam for the head instead of the floating yarn. It is definately a little less time consuming using the yarn because you don't have to use two seperate small pieces of foam, but I like how these turned out. Let me know what you guys think.