Tied up a dozen of the dragons, half dozen of the ants and beetles, and 4 of the peacock tickler's trying to get read for the spring gill's. Been tough trying to find time to tie between school, and looking for a new "project" car. I decided I just don't have time to finish up the frame off resto on my malibu anytime soon. So I am looking for one that is nice enough to just put my motor/trans/rearend in and drive it around. I might even just try to find one that I can cruise for the summer and work on next winter. I think I found one, and we're negotiating now so we'll see. So betweeen that search and writing what seems like endless amounts of essays I haven't tied much the last week. Oh and did I mention trying to finish off the new baby room, for our new baby boy that's coming in May. Anyway back to the flies. I left the legs on the beetles a little long for now, gonna trim them down based on what works that day, the ticklers for some reason just weren't coming out up to par to me. Not sure what was going on that day. The ants, and dragons were done on Allen fly fishing hooks 3761 size 10's, the ticklers were done on Allen Fly fishing hooks 2488 size 10. The beetles were on Mustad 3366 size 10's. I have some popper bodies that need painted, I may start working on those tonight. On to the pics.